I've always had a rather extensive vocabulary, not to mention a phenomenal grasp of grammar and a superlative command of syntax
- said by Uh Huh in Little Rascals
Are you the kind of person that takes time to get to know, and then once you get to know them they're fabulous?
- said by Mirabelle in Shopgirl
For 44 years, I've tried to be a good daughter to you and all I've gotten in return is abuse. [doesn't seem fair!]
- said by Francine in Polyester
For a guy with a limited vocabulary, you sure do manage to get your point across
- said by Phil Marlowe in Marlowe
I'm surprised to hear that Aristotle is on the syllabus in the State of Wisconsin. [aren't we all!]
- said by The Professor in Accident
Look at that, Abu! It's not every day you see a horse with two rear ends!
- said by Aladdin in Aladdin
When your mother neglects you because she's too busy being famous and fabulous life ain't so great!
- said by Opal Ingels in This Is My Life
Working in a sweatshop isn't glamorous for someone with a fabulous name like Pearl
- said by Pearl White in Perils Of Pauline
Your last words to me last night, your first words this morning. Ever thought about expanding your vocabulary?
- said by Stewart in Earthquake