I don't want to kill you Mr. Cooper. I want to be civilized. So please get off the plane with the other passengers?
- said by Wilf in Raid On Entebbe
I was embarrassed for her but I wasn't ashamed of no-one but you
- said by Ellie in Wildflower
I'm gonna bust your ass for those three bags and I'm gonna nail you for picking your feet
- said by Popeye in French Connection
"Don't make fun of my hobbies, I don't make fun of you for being an asshole"
- said by Mark in Garden State
"Any Moran with a box of matchs can light a fire. Raining down sulpher is an endurance trial. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer."
- said by Loki in Dogma
"We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!"
- said by Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters
...and they all lived happily ever after [ah the classic line got worked into it, nice]
- said by Narrator in Happily Ever After
A glass that falls, three, two, one, zero. Glass partition, letters [err, yes]
- said by Anon in Last Year At Marienbad
All the same there are dangers associated with being a maverick
- said by Kit in Maverick Queen
All you need is scented candles, massage oil, and Barry White. [Barry White saved your life]
- said by Van Wilder in National Lampoon's Van Wilder The Rise Of Taj
Although you were kind in your portrayal I would like it if you kept your talents to the art class.
- said by Dante in Cutting Class
At least I had your ass over the grinder and it's OKenough to thank me, sh*t head!
- said by in Taps
Attention, passengers, we are now leaving Nun Central on our journey to Hell and beyond.
- said by Rick Gassko in Bachelor Party
Baby, I think we associate with a very unstable group.
- said by Frankie in Bikini Beach
Being a flower and being passionate, it is all that I really care about. And then I woke up and realised that made no sense!
- said by Larry Janson in Passion Flower
Being a professional assassin can be tiring sometimes, not to mention just a little dangerous!
- said by Mick in Killer
Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out
- said by Thornton Melon in Back To School
Catherine, an artist may paint a thousand canvasses before achieving a work of art, would you deny a lover the same practice?
- said by Don Juan in Adventures Of Don Juan
Co-operate and you're a free man, Lassiter [nothing to do with Lassiters in Neighbours then?]
- said by John Becker in Lassiter
Come on everyone, start singing as loud as you can and let's see if you really can break glass!
- said by Alfredo in Sing Sing