All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players
- said by Jacques in As You Like It
And the riber is red, red with blood and clay and dust and dirt.
- said by Dave in River Red
And then the music flowed, like we were playing for our lives, in a way that we never knew we could
- said by Fania Fenelon in Playing For Time
As the sound of the playgrounds faded, the despair set in. Very odd, what happens in a world without children's voices.
- said by Miriam in Children Of Men
Delayed or not, we agreed to treat it like a regular one, didn't we?
- said by Polly in Niagara
Don't play the dangerous game if you aren't prepared for the results and the fall out of playing that game
- said by Onlooker in Dangerous Game
Every second we step on that flo we are peddle to the medal we run the ball we pressure the ball and most importantly we control the tempo of the game all season long we played our game rite now we playin thays.
- said by Coach Carter in Coach Carter
Fireworks are a perfect example of how we can use chemicals for good or bad - good for spectacular displays and bad to destroy people and lives
- said by Anon in Fireworks
Go on, lay down, play dead, be dead!
- said by Louis in Pet Sematary
He was an alcoholic, but homosexuals are very in now in movies and books and plays, so they changed it.
- said by Jill in Butterflies Are Free
He's already ten years old, and he can't even play a decent game of chess. [the youth of today - makes you throw your arms up in despair doesn't it!]
- said by Merrinoe in Invisible Boy
Hey, Maxie. Let's play a game. You think of someone and I'll try to guess who it is. Man or woman? [or talking dog you always forget that option goofy]
- said by Goofy in Goofy
I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.
- said by Eric Morecambe in The Morecambe & Wise Show
I am the wealthiest and I am the most powerful person, and I am also partial to the laydeez, yessirree!
- said by Wade in Home From The Hill
I don't see playing politics with the truth.
- said by Henry in Brubaker
I get my expression through playing the piano and it also helps with my love life too
- said by Charlie in Shoot The Pianist
I got to where I am by pushing paper and playing nice, I've never actually fired a gun before, I'm only in this job to prove to my father I'm not a coward [ha! knew it!]
- said by Sadie in Judas Kiss
I know that they would do anything for me and I don't think there's any harm in playing up to that.
- said by Miranda in Spellbinder
I love playing hockey, it is what I live for!
- said by Cathy Yarrow in Hockey Night
I may be getting a little older, but why does that mean I cannot play the role anymore? Can I not speak, can I not move, can I not act?
- said by Ginger Rogers in Forever Female