I am a peasant at heart, and I want to grow roses in my old age.
- said by Colonel Stok in Funeral In Berlin
Ooh, I do like a nice meal of peas, Norma!
- said by John Major in Spitting Image
Peasants feed aristocrats as well as mosquitoes.
- said by Gregoire in Ridicule
The farmers and peasants that you kill are your own brothers and sisters. When you hear the words of a man telling you to kill, think instead in the words of God
- said by Oscar Romero in Romero
The peasant is like a wild flower in the forest, and the revolutionary like a bee. Neither can survive or propogate without the other.
- said by Che Guevara in Che
We go together like peas and carrots.
- said by Forrest Gump in Forrest Gump
Why does one decide to marry? Social pressure? Boredom? Loneliness? Sexual appeasement? Love?
- said by Dupas in Little Murders