A pity to shatter your innocent dreams, Princess Elaine, but the throne of Cornwall is to be mine and only you can give it to me.
- said by Pendragon in Jack The Giant Killer
And you believed a fool.
[well its better than pitying the fool, pitying the fool]
- said by Zamir in Gymkata
And you thought you could keep me chained up? I pity you, fools!
- said by Hercules in Hercules Unchained
Because you don't know the answer to that question, I pity you.
- said by Colonel Dax in Paths Of Glory
In a town without pity, only bad things are ever going to happen in that place.
- said by Karin Steinhof in Town Without Pity
It may not sound like such a bit thing, but he was crippled and I kinda took pity ya kno.
- said by Anon in Men Of Boys Town
Why am I to be pitied, you say? Yes! There's nothing to pity me for! I ought to be crucified, crucified on a cross, not pitied!
- said by Anon in Crime And Punishment
You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.
- said by Buzz in Toy Story
You're maudlin and full of self-pity. You're magnificent!
- said by Addison DeWitt in All About Eve