A man once told me that you step out of your door in the morning, and you are already in trouble. [cynical but realistic these days, Easy]
- said by Rawlins in Devil In A Blue Dress
Annuka told me they believe that in the forest at night the dead can see. The souls of men hunt the souls of animals.
- said by Daniel in Black Robe
Boy, I bet you'd stick your head in fire if I told ya you could see Hell.
- said by Otis in House Of 1000 Corpses
Bush told the people to rise up against Saddam. They thought they'd have our support. They don't. Now they're getting slaughtered.
- said by Archie in Three Kings
Carrie Harold told me that Becky Fraker doesn't think you're very ugly. [just ugly then is it?]
- said by Edith in Rookie Of The Year
Did you have the air-conditioning checked? I told you to have the air-conditioning checked!
- said by Daisy in Driving Miss Daisy
Do you remember that gloomy old grandpa that I told you about. The one who only comes out at night?
- said by in Next Best Thing
Do you remember you once told me you wouldn't be found dead in Brooklyn?
- said by Edwin in Wonder Man
Father told me that Flatheads have very small brains [not very small ones, just flat actually]
- said by Cera in Land Before Time
Father told you to mind your own business.
- said by Son in Fists Of Fury
For the story you're about to be told began with the holiday worlds of auld. Now you've probably wondered where holidays come from. If you haven't I'd say it's time you begun.
- said by Santa in Nightmare Before Christmas
God came to me last night and told me your purpose for being here. I am going to help you write a new book.
- said by Annie in Misery
He once told me to treat the warehouse like it was my own
- said by Scrooge in Christmas Carol
Hey stay away from me OK, I've told you what I want!
- said by Melanie in Who's Got The Action
Honey, I told you to put your clothes in the hall closet!
- said by Tacy in Long Long Trailer
How many times have I told you I hated you and believed it in my heart?
- said by Milly in Best Years Of Our Lives
I am not sure I should have told him that his men are thinking they will not obey the order!
- said by Paula in Viva Max
I have been told that my timing is not great, and if that is so, it wouldn't be the first occasion either!
- said by Maggie in Tribute
I know that you have seen the map, McKenna, so it would be easier for us all if you just told us!
- said by Colorado in Mackenna's Gold
I never met a dame yet that didn't know if she was good-looking or not without being told, and there's some of them that give themselves credit for more than they've got.
- said by Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire